We rent everything under the sun!
Serving the area since 1972 . . . 706-866-6845 . . . 1999 LaFayette Road, Ft. Oglethorpe, GA
Gas Air Compressor
- 5-HP Gasoline powered Honda engine
- 125 PSI
- 8 gallon tank
- 10 CFM disp
- Includes pressure regulator and gauge
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $50
Paint sprayers have an obvious advantage: They can spread paint, stains, and clear finishes faster than any brush or roller. But just as important is their ability to apply an even coating to uneven surfaces like window shutters and stair balusters — fertile ground for brush drips. And because sprayers atomize liquid into a fine mist, they can create a mirror-like finish on cabinets or furniture where even minor brush marks are unacceptable.
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $84
Airless Paint Sprayer
Terramite Backhoe (20 HP) with 9" bucket - digs 100" deep
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a)
with 8 hrs. on the meter - $195
Allmand Backhoe (25 HP) with 16" bucket - digs 100" deep
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a)
with 8 hrs. on the meter - $200
Bucket Lift - 45' working height
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $210
Bucket Lift Safety
of the 45' Bucket Lift
TM34 - Trailer Mounted Bucket Lift - 40' working height
The TM34 is a robust and versatile trailer mounted cherry picker. It has retractable axles that allow it to pass through a 3ft 7in wide opening or doorway giving better access to applications.
Operation is quick, easy, and precise due to reliable fully proportional controls and its versatile battery power pack enables the TM34 trailer mounted cherry picker to work inside and out quietly and with zero emissions.
The TM34 trailer mounted cherry picker is a fast, cost effective, and safe alternative to ladders and scaffolds.
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $240
of the TM34
Carpet Extractors provide quick, efficient cleaning of carpeted areas, upholstery, and fabric covered surfaces, utilizing solution sprayers, scrub brushes, and powerful wet vacuums to achieve fast, professional results.
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $38
By renting a concrete mixer, you can achieve the perfect mix of concrete for your next project (same quality as ready-mix concrete).
A concrete mixer works the concrete mix and water placed in its drum. You can then pour the mixed concrete directly into the form or use something to transport it to the job site.
Our 6 Cubic Foot Mixer has an 8 hp Honda Gas Engine.
Electric Mixer Rental Rate:
25 hrs. or weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $50
Gas Mixer Rental Rate:
25 hrs. or weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $55
A ceramic tile saw is necessary to make certain cuts in tile, granite, marble, and other stone products. Most ceramic tile saws have diamond blades. These saws cut ceramic tile very easily because the saw blade is cooled by water. The cuts are dust-free, and very smooth.
All of our saws come with a stand pump and diamond blade. We have saws that will cut 4" to to 36" cut.
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $20
Chainsaws can be used around the house for tree pruning, storm cleanup, cutting firewood, felling trees, and even creating rough carpentry projects such as fences, fence posts, and others. Chainsaws are available with a wide variety of bar lengths and engine power, including electric and gasoline-powered models.
The saws are basically available in three sizes:
- mini or light-duty (30-40 cc) with bar length 12-14"
- mid-size (40-60 cc) with bar length 16-24"
- heavy-duty (60-120 cc) with longer bars of various length
5 hrs - $36
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $53
Husqvarna Chain Saw
Chipping Hammers are utilized for many light demolition applications, including scaling, chiseling, removal of concrete buildup from surfaces, and form stripping. They feature a compact design with D-style handle, making them ideal for working in tight spaces.
5 hrs - $35.06
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $49.81
Cut-off Concrete Saw:
Rent this hand-held concrete saw for cutting overhead or through walls. In addition to concrete, they also can cut stone, asphalt, and steel. These concrete saws commonly use 12" to 18" blades for making 4" to 10" cuts. Power sources for cut-off concrete saws include gas, electricity, air, or hydraulics.
Street or Walk-behind Concrete Saw:
Also referred to as a pavement saw, this rental concrete saw works well for cutting concrete floors or pavement. Power options include electricity, air, gas, diesel, and propane. Walk-behind concrete saws come in manual models that often use 10" to 18" blades or self-propelled models that use 16" to 36" or greater blades.
5 hrs - $49.90
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $73
When you rent a concrete saw, make sure to pick up the proper accessories, such as blades, personal protective equipment, two-cycle engine oil, filters, etc. Diamond blades work well for concrete demolition work, but some applications require specialty blades. Many rental stores offer these accessories for your convenience.
Portable Construction Heaters provide fast, efficient heat for contractors. Units are also great for emergency thawing of frozen pipes and a variety of drying applications.
Rental Rate: 25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a)
$34 - (100,000 - 210,000 BTU)
Ideal for drilling holes in floors, walls, ceilings, and all concrete anchoring systems. Easy to use for fast drilling of reinforced concrete, concrete, and block. Core Diamond Bit Sizes - 512eg - 2", 3", 4 1/2" and 8".
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $90
Diamond Core Drill
Our Dollys / Hand trucks are Ideal for moving apartments, the best choice for moving boxes, appliances, furniture, and more. We have several sizes available.
Rental Rate Starting At:
5 hrs. - $13
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $17.50
Dependo Rent-All offers some of the finest snakes and drain maintenance tools in the industry. From hand-held to free-standing, We have the hard working tool for every drain clearing need.
- Heavy duty machine for clearing tough stoppages and tree roots
- Rugged steel frame with roll bars
- Plated cage rides smoothly on roller bearings
- Handle folds down and locks for storage/transport
- 10" ball bearing wheels mounted on reinforced axle
- 1/3 HP capacitor motor with thermal overload protection
- Safety features include air-actuated foot pedal, ground fault interrupter, and safety slip clutch
- Flexicore cable has unequalled strength with the right flexibility
- Includes 100 ft.x 5/8" cable for 3" to 6" lines
5 hrs - $50
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $70
Sturdy and stable, this drywall panel lift lets you lift drywall and sheetrock without assistance. The sturdy welded steel construction holds single drywall panels up to 150 lbs. and lifts up to 11 ft. The drywall panel lift features an extendable tripod base for stability and smooth-rolling non-marring rubber casters that easily lock in place.
- Sheet Quantity Capacity - Single
- Load Rating - 150 lbs. (68kg)
- Maximum Height - 11' (335cm)
- Extensions options to reach up to 15' (457 cm)
- Loading Height - 34" (87cm)
- Net Weight - Approximately 100 lbs. (46kg)
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $38
A new and revolutionary sanding system for drywall, plaster, and other wall and ceiling materials, the new Porter Cable Drywall Sander enables workers to finish wall and ceilings 3-4 times faster than with conventional methods. Clean up time is minimized by the use of an external vacuum attached to the tool, and finish is superior to other finishing methods.
- Weighs only 8 lbs.
- Overall length - 62 inches (can sand 10' ceilings without using stilts or a scaffold)
- Patented foam-backed abrasive sanding pad design virtually eliminates swirl marks, and will not walk across the wall, for fast smooth sanding
- Brush-type skirt surrounds the sanding pad aiding in dust control
- Built-in dust collection connector features a unique swivel so that kinking or twisting of vacuum hose is eliminated for easier operation
- Variable speeds of 1000-1650 RPM adapt sanding pad speed to the application for better control of sanding operations.
- Powerful 3.5 Amp motor features serviceable brushes for less down time on job
- Standard equipment: Tool, 100-grit sanding pad, 13-foot static dissipating 1-1/4" vacuum hose, hook and loop straps for mounting power cord to vacuum hose, and operating manual.
25 hrs. or Weekend (Fri. 4p - Mon. 9a) - $47
Dump Trailers are great for loading and hauling rock, sand, soil, etc. The lift bed quickly dumps all the material out, eliminating much of the physical demand and fatigue of manual loading/unloading. Size: 6 X 12 Feet
25 hrs. - $140
Renting...the smart way to get things done!